Title: Marker of Hope
Author: Nely Cab
Series: Creatura #3
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult
Release Date: October 3, 2016
Publisher: Cleen Teen PublishingSummary:
Who will save her from herself?
Upon her return from Greece with three new friends and a broken heart, Isis’ hunger for human flesh is stronger than ever. She’s a miserable mess after losing David following her betrayal. Her mutation into Creatura is all but over when she receives the surprise of her life, compelling her to seek out David’s family. Only, they’ve broken all ties with her, and she doesn’t know how to reach them.
Turpis, the demonic beings that attacked Isis in Greece, have tracked her whereabouts. Now, in order to fend for her life, Isis must join forces with deities she doesn’t trust.
Is Isis truly the Marker of Hope as she’s believed to be, or will she lose the battle to her starving inner beast and demons, obliterating humankind from existence? Find out in the epic finale of the best-selling CREATURA SERIES.
10. The mutual appreciation for book covers
9. A reader has full understanding of the oxford comma
8. Both the reader and the writer recognize that words are the glue that binds us
7. No pants days
6. Book swag is a universal thing of beauty
5. Readers get excited over books that authors are excited to write
4. Readers + Writers = 1 Tribe
3. Authors learn to be better writers from reader reviews (In my case)
2. Readers will fall in love with a character just as much as the writer did when he/she was writing the story
1. Readers are inspirational food for the author soul
Nely Cab is a Writer of stuff, a Master Coffee Drinker, a Food Maker & Eater, an Imaginary World Conqueror, and an Air Breather. She talks to herself—a lot—in her South Texas home while she plots stories about fantasy worlds and sips coffee from a pitcher. She’s known for cooking far too much food and has a tendency to overdo…well, everything. It is rumored that she is fabulous. Nely Cab is the best-selling author of the Creatura series.
Marker of Hope #3