Title: Christmas in DC
Author: CA Tibbitts
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Re-Release Date: December 1, 2015
Publisher: Booktrope Entice
Cover Design: Nancy Colbert-HardySummary:
While earning her degree as a paralegal, Naomi works as Will's assistant where he teaches law. After graduation, she learns that Will is transferring to Washington, DC to work for the Senator.
When Will asks Naomi to work with him in DC, it doesn't take her long to accept the offer. Now, no longer professor and student, the hidden attraction is unmistakable.
In her new endeavor Naomi learns a heartbreaking discovery that makes her question if she really ever knew Will at all.
Naomi cut him off, kissing the question from his lips.
He moaned and slid his hands down her back, cupping her ass to pull her closer. If she'd been uncertain of what he was going to ask, she would surely get the hint with it pressed snugly against her stomach and getting harder by the second. One moment her hands were on his chest, the next, his pants fell in a heap around his bare feet. Her hand cupped the bulge barely contained in his gray boxer briefs.
“Are you sure? Nay, we can't go back after this.” His forehead fell against hers as they both took a moment to breathe.
In a wordless answer, she freed her ponytail, sending her brown hair cascading down her back, and tugged her pink blouse over her head. Her skirt slid down next.
Hi! I'm a New York Times Bestselling author from the Midwestern United States. I'm an avid reader of anything romance! I've worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I'm more than a little addicted to a certain social media website...
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous happily ever after.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be... I like to call it "feisty." I believe every story and character should be unique, and it’s something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heels, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/Blu-ray collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.